Novation launches Circuit, a new pad controller that combines two Novation polysynths and a four-part drum machine in an intuitive grid-based sequencer groove box.
Circuit can be used to make music using your laptop/computer or entirely on its own, being a standalone compact synth tool, compact and battery powered plus a powerful built-in speaker. All this will let you make electronic music in minutes, adding effects, patterns and sounds in real time, to produce your track.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue modelled synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 32 (4×8) RGB Grid, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- 6 voice polyphony
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- Step sequence or build live
- 64 production-ready patches
- Lock your music in time and key
- Combine ready-made drum patterns
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- Compact and battery powered
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 600mA
- Built-in speaker
- Works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
Novation Circuit is available for purchase from this October, priced at £249 GBP / $329 USD (street price).
More Details: Novation Circuit