Jiggery-Pokery has announced Charlotte Envelope Generator & Chord Splitter, a Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason music software.
Advanced and yet simple to use, “Charlotte” is the first dedicated Envelope Generator (EG) module for Reason, offering a versatile 9-stage envelope with independent time, level and curve control for each stage. In addition, “Charlotte” also has a seven-mode priority-determining chord splitter, supporting up to eight notes to eight independent sets of EG, CV (note) and Gate outputs.
- 9-stage envelope generator
- 5-stage key-on section
- Sustain section: gate hold, or time hold (loop mode only)
- 3-stage key-off release section
- Adjustable Stage Time 0ms-20s, 1/128-16/1
- Adjustable Stage Level (except Stage 6)
- Finely adjustable exponential/linear/logarithmic Stage Curve -1.0 to +1.0 (except Stage 6)
- Key velocity to Time and Level modulation, Aftertouch velocity to Level modulation
- Two retrigger modes – Reset (from zero) and CF (from previous value)
- Loop Stages 1-6
- The envelope meter shows the current value
- Stage LED lamps to show the current Stage
- Set the polyphony to mono via the back panel
- Play notes and chords directly into “Charlotte” and split them to separate instruments through the VEGN Group outputs (Voice, Envelope, Gate Note CV outs)
- ALL Voice mode sends all notes to all outputs, with a single EG
- Voice=[X] sends a fixed number of notes from a chord to a specific output with its own EG
- Select from seven Priority modes, six with “Chord Catch Adjust”, a time window that ensures all the notes of your chord are captured at a wide range of tempos and distributed correctly
- Provides a more predictable output to multiple instruments, e.g.., Low will always send the lowest note of the chord to VEGN Group 1
Built-in Amp EG
- Connect an audio input/output to run the EG on the output
- Independent scale control of envelope to L/R channels
- Independent envelope delay to either or both channels, available in ms or tempo-synced via the back panel
- Input/Output audio notification LEDs.
The price of this new Charlotte Envelope Generator & Chord Splitter is 21 Euro.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
7 Most Popular Audio Plugins For Vocal Mastering
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers