Samson announced the release of C01U Pro, a new USB Studio Condenser Microphone, rather, it is the PRO version of the previous C01U microphone.
Inspired by the meticulous demands of studio engineers and record producers, Samson’s C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone brings professional-quality recording to the realm of your desktop and project studio. As the second act to the world’s first USB microphone, the C01U, the C01U Pro adds a headphone output for zero latency-monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio to ensure the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are captured in your recordings.
- USB studio condenser microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Supercardiod pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and apps
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable
The C01U Pro is priced at $129.99.