Rob Papen announced the release of version 1.0.0.b for BLUE II Synth Plugin that brings new improvements and fixes.
Blue II was released in the spring of 2014 and quickly became one of the most popular virtual synth software used by thousands of music producers.
With a very nice and clean design, huge presets bank and an innovative modulation algorithm, Blue II is a great choice if you want to impress your fans and add freshness sound in your tracks.
Changes in BLUE II v1.0.0.b
- 1/3 less memory used.
- Improved old bank converter.
- Fixed problem with Free LFO amount.
- Fixed problem with Mod Step Sequencer Speed.
- Fixed problem with fx bypass lights being on when they should be off.
- Added in Osc Menu, “Set All Osc to Same Destination”.
- New Bank.
Available for Mac (OSX 10.6 or higher) and PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8) in 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX formats and can be purchased from PluginBoutique.com priced at £108.99, best price that you can find.
Check: Blue II Synth Review
Rob Papen Go2 Now Available!