Bitwig announced the availability of BitWig Studio Beta 1.2, a new beta update for their Bitwig Studio music software. This beta update is the biggest update of Bitwig Studio and is now available to all Bitwig Studio license holders.
BitWig Studio Beta 1.2 brings new fixes, additions, and over 20 outstanding new features:
- Group Tracks – quickly manage multiple parts of a mix at once
- Pop-up Browser – view of all available sounds in one category
- Histogram Display for Dynamic Devices – makes use of scale, light, shade, and volume on an XY grid to visualize sounds
- Project Templates- eliminate repetitive tasks
- Support for High-DPI and Retina displays
- Customizable Shortcuts – you can now customize shortcuts
- Per Project Mappings
- Expressive MIDI Support
- Device Inspector
- Expand Clip Height
- High-DPI and Retina Display Support
- Jack Support + Jack Transport
- Poly to Mono Modulation Mappings
- Pressure Note Expression
- Roger Linn “LinnStrument” Support
- Roli “Seaboard” Support
- …and more
This Bitwig Studio Beta 1.2 version is “a near” complete version of an actual release that still requires testing and is available only for BitWig customers. You can effectively help and improve this music program by sending your feedback to Bitwig team.
…Buy BitWig Studio today!
You might also like to read our BitWig Studio Review
2017 UPDATE: Bitwig Studio 2 is out!
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
SAKURA – CHILLED OUT BEATS