After more than 20 years in use Auto-Tune Pro gets a big update which was presented this year NAMM show.
The new Auto-Tune Pro by Antares Pitch Correction audio plugin comes with a new GUI optimized for a better workflow.
Add to that ARA Support and a Classic Mode for the legendary Auto-Tune 5 Sound.
The new interface is intended to offer faster work in Graphical or Automatic Mode.
A new settings menu provides frequently used preferences for session-specific settings.
Other new features include MIDI CC Control and HiDPI support for Retina and other high-resolution displays.
Let’s recap all the new features:
- Flex-Tune Natural Real-Time Pitch Correction
- Humanize Function
- Graphical Pitch Editing
- Real-Time and Graphical Transposition
- Integrated Time Correction and Manipulation
- Create Target Notes from MIDI in Graphical Mode
- Adjust Throat Modeling on Individual Correction Objects
- Enhanced Graphical Vibrato Adjustment
- Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound”
- ARA Support
- Auto-Key: Automatic Key Detection
Auto-Tune Pro is announced for the first quarter of 2018 for USD 399. Those who will purchase Auto-Tune 8 after January 1, 2018 will receive a free upgrade to Auto-Tune Pro after the official release.
More Details: Auto-Tune Pro