Riffer by Audiomodern is a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware. Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infinity mode. Riffer is built both for studio and live performance.
You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and many more…
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
- Comes in VST/VST3/AU & AAX Plugin
- 32 and 64 bit compatible
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three computers per serial code
- Works with all DAWs (Excluding Reason)
Check Riffer in Action!
What a cheeky little monkey this is for the price. It’s endless amount of variable rifts that it creates is endless. The good thing about it is, that it’s tempo related so that you can create Orchestra rifts, and also arpeggiator’s with it. AudioModern are a little different from most, and well worth a look at.
Works excellent with Logic and also to trigger my Model D and Neutron hardware synths. Very lightweight and creative.
Audiomodern Riffer is a very versatile tool when stuck for ideas with its random sequence, duration and volume button. You can come up with very complex sequences. I would highly recommend Audiomodern riffer.