UVI proudly presents Attack EP88, a new virtual piano instrument featuring 5 mixable signal sources, per- key voicing and more.
Attack EP88 is the world’s first tacked electric piano library based on a fully restored Rhodes Mark I 88-key electric piano outfitted with brass tacks on the hammers, giving the instrument a rich, bell-like tonality.
Attack EP88 comes with an impressive piano library, built on a foundation of over 47,000 samples that will provide you a full sonic range virtual instrument with all the mechanical sounds of the keys and pedals for an immediate and immersive sense of realism.
- 88-key Rhodes Mark 1 prepared with brass tacks
- 5 discrete and fully mixable signals (DI, tube, contact, mono and stereo pair)
- Internal signal routed via 3 busses (contact, mono and stereo, and DI and tube)
- Independent envelopes and effects per-bus (including Thorus, Dual Delay and Sparkverb)
- 8 velocity layers and up to 5 round-robins per-mic, per-note
- Pedal-up, pedal-down and key noise recordings (7 round-robins each)
- Contact mic recordings made per tine
- Per-note voicing control (3 tack positions recorded, per-signal, per-note)
- Per-note tuning control
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- 70 presets
- 47,000+ sample library, losslessly streamed for speed and efficiency
- Flexible licensing supports 3 concurrent authorizations
To run Attack EP88 virtual instrument you must have UVI Workstation version 2.6.4+, and Falcon version 1.1.1+ already installed on your machine. It also requires 10GB of free space and an Internet connection for the license activation.
Attack EP88 is available for both Windows and MAC users. Supported Formats – Audio Units, AAX, VST, Standalone.
You can get this instrument from UVI online shop or from authorized dealers.
More Details/Buy Link: Attack EP88
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
AFRO POP GUITARS 2