Tone2 Audio software released Arpmania, a new soundset expansion for the Nemesis synthesizer instrument developed for Windows and Mac.
This soundset supports mod wheel, velocity, and aftertouch. For enhanced usability, the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized. The high-quality sounds are a hand-picked selection created by professional sound designers: Mac of BIOnighT, Ed Ten Eyck, George Zondagh, Akira Complex, Markus Krause, Massimo Bosco, Alan Platten, Troels Nygaard, Zach Archer, SupremeJA, Mikko Nielikainen, Naius Adam Woodrow, Rob Mitchell, Bastiaan van Noord, Reinhard Reschner, Lukas Jankowski, Rainer Sauer, Carl Butler, Bjulin, Satya Choudhury, Rob Fabrie.
- 200 presets by professional sound designers.
- 100 additional arpeggiator patterns.
- Customize Nemesis with 3 additional skins (Black, Silver, and Red).
- Unique sound by using the innovative neoFM synthesis.
- Comfortable installation & integration into the user interface.
- All sounds are properly programmed and do not contain samples. This gives you the complete dynamic range and highest possible sound quality.
Perfect for many genres, such as Dubstep, Trance, Dance, Pop, Drum and Bass, Complextro, Dirty Dutch, IDM, Progressive, Techno, Electronic, House, HipHop, and a wide variety of other music genres.
Store: Tone2 Nemesis Plugin