Tangible Instruments announced Arpeggio, a dedicated monophonic sequencer/arpeggiator featuring internal 2-oscillator and it looks very much like a toy, has an excellent design colored in white, black and green.
Arpeggio offers a range of arpeggiator modes and allow you to create and store sequences as you play being specially designed for composing and performing melodies.
As connectivity Arpeggion includes USB, 1/4″ & 1/8″ audio out, MIDI in/out and CV/gate out. You can use it to control almost any hardware/software synth you like.
- Create and save sequences seamlessly during play
- Internal 2-oscillator virtual analog monophonic synth
- Classic up, up-down, down, down-up, & random arpeggiator modes
- Chain together up to 512 user created arpeggio patterns
- Adjust note lengths and add rests into your sequence
- USB, 1/4″ & 1/8″ audio out, MIDI in/out, CV/gate out
- High quality internal speaker
- Gate in/out for syncing to analog gear
- Control external hardware and software synths
- AC & battery powered. Make melodies anywhere!
And even if the developer has not announced an official price, we did some digging and found out that Arpeggio will be available for about $199, some time next year, in 2016 (it depends on how well the crowdfunding campaign goes).
More Details: Arpeggio