AmpleSound releases Ample Bass Upright II (ABU), a new versatile bass virtual instrument for Windows and MAC, with a new level of expressiveness.
ABU not only performs as an extraordinaire acoustic instrument by playback partially from mic samples, but also as an electric instrument by playback partially from DI samples, creating a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Furthermore, users can mix and process Mics and DI separately to get a variety of sound.
- ABU has a 4.26 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
- Features 6 articulations: Sustain, Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, speed, pitch and polyphony.
- Alternate Tuning
- New sample engine applied to both plugged and unplugged
- Multiple stereo and mono modes
- Fretless slide system
- New designed EQ
- Tab Player
Ample Bass Upright II (ABU) virtual instrument is available via AmpleSound website
for Windows and MAC OS X as AU, VST, AAX or RTAS plugin format. Also, a stand-alone version is included. Learn more about this new virtual instrument at the link below.
More Details: Ample Bass Upright II
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
LOFI ME HARDER
MODERN LO-FI FOR VITAL
CRISTINA SOTO – SOULS