VirSyn has announced Addictive Pro, a synthesizer app for the iPad, featuring a hybrid synthesis engine with up to 12 wavetable oscillators and a classic analog filter available in several 24dB and 12dB forms.
The hybrid synthesis engine of Addictive Pro offers the virtual analog, FM and ring modulation synthesis and spectral sound generation with wavetables and Noise.
Twelve wavetable oscillators are available that draw their sound sources from the harmonic content and from the digital filters.
The blend options between filter and wave sets are just given as a noise generator of manipulable filter spectrum structure.
Also, it features an FX section with seven sound processors for sound processing and polyrhythmic Arppegiator.
- Twelve wavetable spectrum oscillators per voice.
- Morphing between two wave/filter sets.
- Waves contain up to 256 partials.
- Hand drawn filter structure.
- Spectral noise generator using hand drawn filter structure.
- Ten major sound parameters each with independent poly LFO and envelope modulators.
- Real-time parameter control using two X/Y touch pads, the tilt sensors of the iPad and MIDI Controllers.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with up to 16 voices.
- 300 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Compatibility with iPad, Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
VirSyn Addictive Pro for iPad is available in the App Store for $11.90 dollars.
More Details: Addictive Synth
LATEST BLOG POSTS
7 Most Popular Audio Plugins For Vocal Mastering
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
THE HOT CHORDS FOR CTHULHU
TRAP & HIP-HOP TRAX 2