Zynaptiq has officially released ADAPTIVERB, a new revolutionary reverb plugin for Windows and MAC users (VST, AU, RTAS, AAX).
First announced this year at Musikmesse 2016 event, ADAPTIVERB promised since then to be something innovative, different from traditional plugins.
ADAPTIVERB is capable of creating depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth harmonic tails without obscuring the source or perceptually moving it back. It uses some new AI techniques like that from self-driving cars to avoid collisions. In this way, you can create lush spaces, smooth drones, and far-out textures.
Simply put, ADAPTIVERB auto-magically adapts to your sound and creating organic ambient sonic textures without pushing your sounds into the background.
So, let’s check its key features:
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess
- Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key
- HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engine
- Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds
- RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter reverbs, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal
- MIDI control of all key parameters
Note that this revolutionary reverb plugin will work on both Windows and MAC hosted apps, being available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX (32/64bit) plugin formats.
If you want to try something new then I think this plugin is perfect for you and your music. Adaptiverb can be yours for $169 (40% regular $287) – check the link below.