Noiseash has recently released Action Tremolo which is a flexible, multi-functional pan and volume modulation plug-in in VST, AU and AAX plugin format, and best of all it is provided to us free of charge.
Action Tremolo offers three sources of modulation: a custom envelope follower, an LFO with five waveforms, and a 32-step sequencer. Each source can be assigned freely or synchronized and you are also entitled to a preset manager. Onboard is also a good sounding saturation effect.
This new free plugin comes with a very nice designed user interface, easy to use, simple and highly customizable.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast & HD quality DSP Engine
- Two individual Pan and Volume Controls
- 2 individual Advanced Modulation Engines (7 modulation wave shapes – including saw, square, triangle, sine, randomizer, custom envelope
waveformsand 32 bar step sequencer – sync/free modes) for both pan and volume modules
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities
- Vintage analog saturation unit
Action Tremolo plugin is available in VST, AU, and AAX plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows at our site. To download the plugin, you need to go to the product page, press the “Add To Cart” button and then checkout with 0 costs.