Accordion Sound Library for Kontakt (from Native Instruments) by Ilya Efimov is a new sound bank with 4 timbres for the right keyboard and two basses for the left keyboard. All created for use with NI Kontakt.
The accordion sound library lets the player select a single timbre or to combine multiple timbres using any of the available 15 registers, just like a real accordion does. The dynamics of the instrument changes in accordance to the timbre selection which allows for a very natural-sounding performance. It’s of course possible to control the attack envelope of the sound as well as the mechanical noise levels coming from keys and a bellow.
- 2288 accordion samples 1,7 GB (compressed NCW).
- 44.1 kHz 24-bit Stereo.
- Natural dynamic changes.
- 15 registers – right keyboard.
- 2 registers – left keyboard.
- Round-Robin X 3.
- Prepared articulations: Sustain, Staccato, Crescendo.
- Flexible control of the attack.
- Several modes of attack.
- Detune, Key Noise, Bellow, Release, Round Robin.
- Automatic noise control.
- Repetition key.
- Vibrato key.
Find more: Accordion by Ilya Efimov