AudioRealism has released ABL3 Computer Bassline, a new Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason music software that emulates a classic bass machine from 1982.
ABL3 is the latest version of AudioRealism’s 303 emulation platform after ABL1 from 2003 and ABL2 released back in 2007. This new bass rack extension has been in development for many years and is completed rewrited from scratch.
- Extremely authentic 303 emulation using our ABL3 engine
- Ultra natural knob response, scaled to match the original 303 precisely
- Built-in 303/Rebirth style step sequencer with 64 steps
- Hard sync to the host’s transport
- Supports 4 patterns of 16 steps, 2 patterns of 32 steps or 1 pattern of 64 steps
- CV/Gate input to control the sound engine externally
- CV/Gate output to control other Reason devices from the step sequencer
- CV Modulation inputs for Tuning, Cut Off, Resonance, Envelope Modulation, Decay and Accent
- Resonance and Gate Time trimmers that allow tweaking the emulation
- Three different VCO Models
- Noise settings for VCA Clicks and VCA Noise
- Pattern modifiers with Random, Alter, Copy and Paste functions
- Unique vibrato which is activated by setting UP+DOWN on steps
- Full 48 and 96kHz support, which means the engine uses the full bandwidth of the project setting
- Step Record mode which allows recording patterns via MIDI or the On-Screen Piano Keys
ABL3 Computer Bassline Reason Rack Extension is available at Propellerhead Shop for €55.00 (25% off introductory sale!).
More Details: BL3 Computer Bassline