Quadelectra releases 3Plex, a new 3-line filter delay Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason music making software.
3Plex is not just a filter delay! It’s 3 True Stereo Filter Delay Lines packed in one device! Each Delay Line’s Filtering, Panning and Output Level can be targeted for modulation from one of the 3 built-in LFO units.
3Plex also includes features never seen before in a Filter Delay! Take for example the dedicated filter AHD envelope. This envelope triggers at the start of every delay loop, and it’s ideal for creating synced modulation effects to the filter.
Or check out the Bus Setup at the Global section! Up to now similar devices used their multiple filter delay lines only in parallel! But 3Plex goes a step beyond… You can now arrange the topology of the 3 Filter Delay units, except from parallel, to different configurations such as Serial or Combined (first unit feeding the other two).
- 3 Independent True Stereo Filter Delay Lines.
- 3 Built-In LFO units.
- Pre-Post Filter to Delay setting
- Per Filter dedicated AHD Envelope
- Filter, Pan & Level LFO modulation target.
- 3 mode Global Bus Setup that changes the topology of the delay lines.
- Global modifiers on per line modulation targets
Price for 3Plex Reason Rack Extension is 35 EUR. Check Here