u-he are proud to announce Repro-1 virtual analog mono-synth audio plugin available for Mac OS X and Windows as VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Linux as VST2. 32bit and 64bit.
Repro-1 launches almost exactly five years after Diva, which has since become an icon of analogue modelling technology. Repro-1 continues along this path, pushing the boundaries even further.
“Perhaps a little bit quirky, but definitely raw and analogue-sounding…We hope you enjoy using Repro-1 as much as we enjoyed creating it. Repro-1 is all attitude. Like the hardware synth it models, Repro-1 overflows with personality and raw analogue sound. “
- component-level modelling for analogue sound
- monophonic (single voice)
- 2 oscillators with multiple waveforms, sync and PWM
- authentic 4-pole low pass filter
- 2 x 32 step sequencer, arpeggiator
- “Tweak” screen for under-the-hood component adjustments
- High quality option, sleepy mode to reduce CPU usage
- 5 stomp box style effects
- 500 factory presets
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and NKS support
Repro-1 software synthesizer is available via u-he.com for $99 (+VAT in EU). Will work on both Mac OS X and Windows music software as VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Linux as VST2 plugin (32bit and 64bit support).
More Details: Repro-1