Sonic Faction presents HYPERMORPH, a shapeshifting synthesizer for Ableton and Max for Live that can layer and transforms your sound in real-time.
HYPERMORPH features 4 independent sound sources and an XY Morph Matrix that can blend, morph and mutate between each sound on the fly.
At the core of Hypermorph is the XY Morph Matrix which can you move manually to find the perfect balance of tones. Also, it can automatically morph your sound using the built-in 5 modes: Morph Sequencer, Gravity, Draw, or Click modes. The result is a kinetic, genre-bending instrument that will launch your sound into new sonic world.
Push & Launchpad Integration:
Hypermorph’s XY Morph Matrix can be used on both Push and Launchpad. Use your favorite grid controller to play ping pong with your sound by bouncing the Morph Node around in Gravity mode or level-up your performance by playing the XY in Quad (aka. “Simon Says”) mode. Great!
The user interface is very nice designed and intuitive. In the center, you’ll find the XY Morph Matrix surrounded on both sides by the 4 independent highly tweakable oscillators, two on one side and two on the other. Below is the built-in step sequencer capable of automating the XY grid.
- 4 Independent, highly tweakable oscillators
- XY Matrix with multiple morph modes for blending and mutating sounds
- Built-in Morph Step Sequencer that automates the XY grid
- Full Push and Launchpad Pro/Mk2 integration for hands-on morphing
- 200+ presets for both individual oscillators and global ensembles
HYPERMORPH work on both Ableton Live 9.7.1 Suite and Max For Live 7.3.1, also the sequencers are supported on Push 1 & 2, Launchpad Pro / MK2.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.9 (Latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Latest service pack, 32/64-BIT), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlonthm 64 X2)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
HYPERMORPH is available via PluginBoutique.com priced at $57 – check the link below.
Check the video below to see HYPERMORPH in action: