Algoriddim intros their djay Pro – award-winning DJ software on Windows, after so many years on Mac and iOS.
djay Pro features four decks, music library, waveform layouts, a sampler, automix, audio FX section, hardware integration, audio processing and audio analysis as well as iTunes and Spotify integration for instant access to millions of songs.
- Instant access to millions of songs
- Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
- Match: cloud-based song recommendations
- Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
- Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis, supports up to 320 kbps
Tracks from Spotify (premium account required) can not be saved for offline use. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available for djay Pro users here: spotify.com/djay
The app has been optimized for touch screens and works hand-in-hand with the Surface Dial.
- Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
- Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
- Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
- EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
- Audio Limiter
- BPM and beat detection
- Flexible beat grids with support for straight and dynamic tempo
- Frequency-based colored waveforms
- Key detection
- Auto-gain / Normalize
- Multi-core batch analysis
The audio FX section includes over 30 “state-of-the-art” audio effected created by Sugar Bytes.
You can integrate djay Pro with over 60 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Denon, Numark and others.
Algoriddim DJAY Pro is now available for 49,69 EUR via Windows App Store, only for Windows 10.