G-Sonique new release the Didgeridrone New Effects Plugin available on 123Creative. This is a new effect with a special engine and algorithms to get some special tones.
“Didgeridoo is a mystical instrument of native people/shamans from Australia called “Aboriginal Australians”. Now you can convert any instrument (guitar, synthesizer etc.) into didgeridoo or let the didgeridoo play in the rhythm of your tracks (this VST effect will play the same rhythm as your drums or percussions!!).”
- Didgeridrone engine – special algorithm simulating real didgeridoo play – rhythm, melody, amount and style of didgeridoo sound is exactly based on input sound/music, rhythm, and melody.
- Liquid tone – by this knob you can create more liquid and percussive sound of didgeridoo (left) or more smooth, open and prolonged sound of didgeridoo.
- Resonant tone – By this knob, you can boost resonant tones of didgeridoo (turn right). If you would like to create liquid, percussive sound turn Liquid tone to left and Resonant tone to the right.
- Jungle echo – Would you like to create more mysterious jungle/shamanic atmosphere? Turn this knob.
- Dry/Wet – Turn this knob to set ratio between Dry (original) sound and Wet (Didgeridrone sound)
Didgeridrone for Windows (VST) price is 9.90 EUR. Check Here