Roland presents this year at CES 2017 their new Rubix audio interfaces line including 3 units: Rubix 22, Rubix 24 and Rubix 44.
Roland starts the year 2017 in force with these three audio interfaces revealed this year at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2017 that offers a perfectly balanced combination of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today’s musicians and producers.
All three audio interfaces are iPad-compatible and suitable for recordings, productions or live performances.
Each unit from this new line offers detailed sound with transparent, low noise mic preamps and support for audio resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The Rubix 22 is a 2-in/2-out audio interface with dual mic preamps that can be used with a PC or Laptop, or even combined with an iPad in order to create a highly recording or performance portable rig.
Rubix 24 unit adds two extra outputs and a hardware compressor/limiter for controlling highly dynamic sources.
The last but not least, the Rubix 44 audio interface adds two additional mic preamps for a total of 4 inputs and 4 outputs.
In addition, any of the RUBIX series audio interfaces will be shipped with Ableton Live lite music production software inside!
- 2-in/2-out / 2-in/4-out / 4-in/4-out USB audio interface
- 2 / 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hardware compressor/limiter (Rubix 24 & Rubix 44)
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
Neither the price nor the availability of the devices have been announced so far. Most probably, Roland will announce the price and shipping dates during the winter edition of the NAMM Show which will be held soon in California.